BIOSAFE offers you free-standing and conical centrifuge tubes in 15 ml and 50 ml sizes. Our centrifuge tubes have more cavities compared to other similar products.
Benefits of BIOSAFE Centrifuge Tubes
• We use virgin polypropylene to make centrifuge tubes. It is an exceptionally chemical-resistant material.
• They are autoclavable with the ability to endure the temperature of up to 121°C.
• They can withstand high centrifuge speeds with 15 ml tubes enduring up to 12,000 g while 50 ml tube enduring 9,500 g.
• With white graduation and a large blank area, it is easy to write on these centrifuge tubes.
• To avoid confusion, tube caps are available in different colors.
All you need to do is find the product number of centrifuge tubes you want in the catalog and contact us
Showing all 5 results